Choose your membership option
Welcome to Service the Art our online training programmes
*Priced in USD
Best for individuals who want to improve their service performance, get ahead in their careers, self-develop, and increase their earnings potential.
Limited time offer per person: $125
Use code INTRO-50 at checkout
Two-hour online interactive and cinematic training programme:
Part 1: Bad Service (55 mins)
- Five symptoms of bad service
- Addresses the crucial issues of bad service
- Helps you understand the root cause
behind bad service
Part 2: Excellent Service (1:05 mins)
- Covers the customer journey and expectations at each touch point
- Addresses behavioural and verbal skills
- Systems, processes and procedures that enable excellent service
In addition, you'll get the following:
- One month's access to complete the course
- An easy-to-use implementation guide to apply learnings to your everyday work
- Basic tech support
- Digital certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Exclusive offers and discounts on other courses
For small businesses who want to see a significant improvement in customer satisfaction - a decrease in complaints and an increase in sales. Includes the online course, Zest Test and more. Minimum of 10 employees.
Limited time offer per person: $125
What’s included in Service the Art for Small Businesses
- Two-hour online interactive and cinematic training programme for a minimum of ten users
- Post-training implementation guide to transfer your staff's new skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Completion certificate – Service the Art
- Post-course support benefits, including ‘how-to’ guides and webinars.
- Contact with the creator of Service the Art
Small Business Installation Package
For an additional $1000, small businesses who have completed the online course can access the following:
- Two months access to complete the course (minimum 10 seats)
- Access to the ZestTest Basic - 10 users (additional bundles of 10 users at $100 per month)
- Post-course webinar to support outlet implementation
- Sitrus Transformations' online support services for installation and troubleshooting over two months
- Exclusive offers on other courses
Large Business and Corporates
Great for large teams and organisations who want to make long-lasting transformative changes in service delivery, increasing sales and reducing complaints.
Contact Sitrus for a tailored quote to your organisation's needs.
Ready to transform your customer service?
We transform large businesses/organisations via a comprehensive, proven system to embed and manage the long-lasting delivery of excellent customer service; see more by clicking here.
In addition to Service the Art, Sitrus Transformations’ portfolio includes the following:
1. Detailed mapping of the customer journey - from the first point of contact (touchpoint) through to the last.
2. Voice of the Customer research - identifying the customers’ expectations (time/process/behaviour) at every single touchpoint.
3. Developing codified service provider performance standards (time/process/behaviour) for every single touchpoint.
4. The Zest Test – our revolutionary assessment system that provides:
a. ‘Live/real-time’ evaluation of service provider performance at every touchpoint against both the codified standards and the customer’s expectations.
b. ‘Live/real-time’ customer feedback on service provider performance.
5. Comprehensive advisory services in managing the complexities of organisational transformation and change, using proven methodology. See more by clicking here.