The Sitrus Transformation™ methodology has over time evolved to comprise five distinct but highly joined-up stages, which every change programme must include to be successful
The Sitrus Difference
5 Steps to Successful Transformation and Change
Understanding the Customers’ Expectations
- Customer journey mapping — Identifying every touchpoint between the customer and the service provider.
- Research — The Voice of the Customer - quantifying and qualifying the customers’ expectations (in terms of time/process/behaviour) at every touchpoint. Gauging service provider sentiment/motivation.
- Expected performance standards — expected standards are not monolithic, rather a collection of countless micro-standards spanning the entire customer experience.
- Actual customer satisfaction — Customer satisfaction is not monolithic, rather what the customer experiences at every touchpoint spanning their entire journey.
- Employee sentiment — The Voice of the Service Provider, a snapshot of the service providers’ current sentiment in terms of Motivation, Leadership, Direction, and the Work Environment.
Communicating the Urgency to Change
Facilitator and Training Toolkit — Ensuring everyone buys into the need for change and the expected performance standards, at every level within the organisation – courtesy of Sitrus’ portfolio of courses (digital and classroom) and LMS.
Embedding the Change
Implementation Toolkit — Embedding the new codified performance standards for every function at every touchpoint, courtesy of Sitrus Codified Performance Standards; Sitrus Performance Appraisals; Sitrus Communication Templates; Sitrus Service Provider Engagement Templates.
Ensuring Change is Performed
Evaluation Toolkit — ensuring the delivery of the new service standards for every function at every touchpoint. Sitrus daily Exit Polls; Sitrus Weekly Customer Surveys; Sitrus Monthly Mystery Customer Surveys; Sitrus Employee Sentiment Surveys; Sitrus Incident reports.
Institutionalising the Change
Institutionalisation Toolkit — ensuring the new standards of performance and behaviour become part of the organisational culture. Sitrus Management Dashboards (live, real-time status of service performance at every touchpoint/function); Sitrus Customer Satisfaction Dashboards (live, real-time status from Exit Polls, Customer Surveys and Mystery Customer Surveys). Sitrus HR Dashboards (live, real-time status of individual service provider compliance/performance to expected standards.
Live information leads to
Continuous Cycle of Improvement
- New expected standards of performance
- New content for training
- New codified standards of performance
- New performance appraisals
- New content for evaluation
- New content for dashboards
- …and back to new expected standards of performance.