Do your staff deliver excellent customer service at every touch-point with your customers? Do your processes inhibit or enable excellent customer service performance?
Are you interested in a standardised training programme that delivers excellent customer service?
Service the Art Programme Features
Overcome the organizational challenges of delivering excellent customer service:
- The symptoms of bad service
- The cost of bad service – reputation and commercial
- The cure to bad service - attitude v behaviour
- What’s in it for you
- The customer journey
- Excellent service behaviour and processes
- Means test your own performance
- The six golden rules
Transform Your Customer Service Performance
As a result of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Analyse your customers’ journey in terms of their service expectations regarding time/processes/behavior at every touch point
- Develop systems/processes/procedures that enable excellent customer service performance
- Plan and deliver excellent customer service behavior and verbal skills
- Evaluate and improve your staff’s customer service performance
What’s included in Service the Art
- 2-hour online interactive and cinematic training programme for a minimum of ten users
- Post-training implementation guide to transfer your new skills and knowledge to the workplace
- Completion certificate – Service the Art
- Post-course support benefits, including ‘how-to’ guides and webinars.
- Contact with the creator of Service the Art
Small Business Installation Package
For $1250, small businesses who have completed the online course can access the following:
- 2 months access to training material (minimum 10 seats)
- Manager's implementation guide to apply learnings at the outlet level
- The ZestTest - 10 users (additional bundles of 10 users at $1000 per month)
- Support channel for troubleshooting for three months
- Exclusive offers on other courses
- Troubleshooting services from Sitrus Transformations
Watch a short intro to the Zest Test
Watch the Zest Test in Action
In a class of their own…
- David Mchattie - Mitchells & Butlers
Increased sales by 20%, ahead of any expectations...
- Petri Ahonen - Silja Line
Highly effective programmes…
- Petri Ahonen - Staff Point
Trusted advisor for transformation and change programmes...
- Suhail Al Ansari - Mubadala Healthcare
The best provider of sales and customer service training in the hospitality sector...
- Markku Kuusinen - Hok-Elanto
Hospitality and Government
… wherever I moved I made sure their programmes moved with me…
- David McHattie - Fullers, The Restaurant Group, People First
Vendors and Suppliers
Revolutionised training for coffee roasters and suppliers...
- Ville Karkiainen - Paulig
From the very beginning, their programmes brought us a unique proposition to consolidate and build market share...
- Tom Alakari - Altia